Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Under the sea~~

We are back to Houston this afternoon. Just wanna thank my dear cousin, Tina, who gave us a lot of great advice on the trip. The most important, they lent us their underwater camera which allowed us to take pictures anywhere we want near the water or even in the water!! We took a lot of amazing pictures when we went snorkeling. Actually, it was CW who took all the pictures when we were in the water. I was all busy at handling my life jacket, snorkel, goggle, fins and the water kept getting into my eyes and nose. He was so relaxed in the ocean because he is a beach boy as he always says so. Anyway, here are some pics we took when snorkeling in Cozumel…


Before we got into the water



In the water..yes, that was me..
IMG_4479 IMG_4435



Pretty fish..IMG_4440IMG_4486


Thousands of fish (or more than that??) were around one huge fishIMG_4458


Look how many they were!! IMG_4459 IMG_4461




and look how 狼狽 I was…


our guide was helping me fixing my goggle problem…




Still…










It was an great experience for us and we had so much fun!! After I overcame the difficulties handling all the equipment on me… I really really enjoy it… Look at us holding hands and swimming together~~:)IMG_4524


IMG_4527IMG_4503

No comments: