Friday, August 28, 2009

Here we come, Cancun~~ Quick Update for Day 1

This morning before leaving for IAH, CW brought me to Chinatown to see a doctor because my face and neck are pain due to the injury in my mouth. This last minute decision made our morning extremely hectic and rush and also make me very very tired and sleepy now ( I guess it is because I was too tensed the whole day). Yet I am very thankful that my dear hubby was very patient this morning and we got to the airport just in time~~

Although I can fall asleep any second right now, still I have to share some of the pictures we took today. It was extremely beautiful~~ The ocean view is breathtaking.. oh! by the way, we attended the baby sea turtle release this evening…too bad that we couldn’t take the pictures of them because we were not allowed to use the flash light. They are just tooooo cute!! There are abt 100 turtles released into the wild ocean today, but according to the hotel staff, only one of them can make it all the way to become adult sea turtles...

Here are some pics we wanna share with you~~

IMG_4372

IMG_4419

IMG_4416

DSC_5494

IMG_4408

IMG_4427

Do you see the baby turtles???

To be continued…

1 comment:

Mitotina said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! :-) I love Cindy's swim suit cover! And I'm waiting for more pictures to come!