Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st Wedding Anniversary...6 Wonderful Years together...

Today is a very special day for a few reasons. Last year on this day, we are getting married with the witness of our families and friends when hurricane Ike hit Houston. Just wanted to thank you all for the help for our wedding. Without your love and support, we will not have this very special wedding. Hurricane Ike has left a wake of devastation of all degrees throughout the greater Houston Area and we are in constant prayer and praise that God is still in control and carrying us through this time!!_MG_5515

Today both Cindy and I also celebrating our 6th year dating anniversary. Hahaaa..I know...I can only imagine some people might be thinking what is so special about it? Well, for us, it is about celebrating our love for each other and cherish each day that we get to spend together. Even though Cindy and I are so different in every aspect, life is too short not to be thankful for everything that you have.. and God only knows how thankful I am to have Cindy as my lovely wife, my life was changed for better the day she walked into my life..

Since today is such a BIG day for us, I thought to start the celebration by showing you some of the photos since day 1 we’ve met... Hope you enjoy it~~



Jan 2003, the 1st digital picture we took together…

2003


July 2003 – Retreat at Victoria, it’s the 1st retreat we joined in US..

109-0956_IMG

Oct 2003 – Joseph and Lilian’s wedding ceremony at Chapel at UH

120-2062_IMG


March 2004 - Eating turkey leg at Houston Rodeo, it’s the 1st time we attended Houston Rodeo that year…134-3452_IMG


June 2004 – At IAH, Cindy flying back to Taiwan for holidays, I remembered that was a sad moment for us since it was the 1st time we will be apart since we start dating..145-4581_IMG

July 2005 – 1st time for me to visit Taiwan.. Pictures taken at 淡水漁人碼頭. We saw a breathtaking sunset view on that afternoon…

180-8059_IMG

Jan 2006 – 1st time for Cindy to visit Malaysia…


Oct 2006 – Cindy’s cousin wedding @ WHCC..

DSC_1595150

Dec 2006 – In Taiwan..

DSC_3206

April 2007 – Pictures taken at Brenham, the day I proposed to Cindy..

Sep 2008 – Our Wedding

_MG_5314

Dec 2008 – Our reception..

_MG_4101

Aug 2009 – Cancun, Mexico..

IMG_4471-2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very touched, CW...

Keep going.....:)

Sabrina

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to share your sweet moments with everyone.
In the picture of Cindy leaving back to TW, I think she was very HAPPY and you are the one to be SAD. :p